Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Monday, September 10, 2012

My List of the Top 10 Greatest Dunkers of All-Time


The NBA season is right around the corner and I’m getting you guys ready with my Top 10 Dunkers of All-Time. Some of these players on this list might be retired or at the end of their careers but when they were young and running, they were putting it down. So let’s get it started. Who is on your list?

1.      Michael Jordan
2.      Julius Erving a.k.a. Dr. J
3.      Vince Carter
4.      Dominique Wilkins
5.      LeBron James
6.      Shawn Kemp
7.      Kobe Bryant
8.      Blake Griffin
9.      Shaquille O'Neal
10.   Jason Richardson

2 comments:

  1. how u not gonna have the RAIGN MAN SHAWN KEMP on your list but you have Blake Griffen come on man I know u know basketball

    ReplyDelete
  2. E, I just made a edit to the list. First time ever. I've been listening and getting the feedback. Lol. But this list is final.

    ReplyDelete