Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Down but not Out: D. Rose


Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose has been rehabilitating this off-season a torn ACL that he incurred in the 2012 NBA playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers. Rose has been in good spirits and is working towards his return. I’m very excited for him that he is getting healthier and will do anything it takes to get back to his former MVP status (SB Nation Chicago, 2012). You can’t be more enthusiastic as a NBA fan to want D. Rose back on the floor next year. When he is playing, it just makes the league better. I do want to let you guys know though, it will be a hard road back. Rose isn’t running yet in the gym. Right now he is just doing some weight training and push-ups.
This is one of the worst injuries that an athlete can face. The duration of this injury usually takes 1 year to heal and even when its heals; sometimes your never the same. But I’m very confident that Rose will be stud when he gets back on the floor for Chicago. I really think that the fans understand they have a gem in him. For now the Bulls just have to go out there and play their hardest and win some games for Rose. Show him that he may be down, but he isn’t out! Again like I’ve said in previous topics about the Bulls; I just don’t think that this team will win a NBA championship as long as Rose is the main option. This just can’t happen. He needs more help.

Talking about help; when are the Bulls going to consider amnestying Carlos Boozer? He has definitely been anemic on the court. I would of never called him a bum before, but I said it; a bum. Ever since he got that lucrative contract he has been a shell of himself. They need the Utah Jazz Carlos Boozer. I don’t want to spend too much time on him. Not at all! I think that Rose will be back on the court by early spring before the playoffs. Push comes to shove; he might just be out for the whole 2012-2013 NBA season. This is an injury that you just don’t want to rush back. When do you think Rose will be back?

Lastly I want to thank all of you that have showed support and been following my sports site from the beginning and that have trusted that I will give you the best articles in sports; also for purchasing great products on my site from my advertisers. Thank you!
 

Jevon C. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment