Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Saturday, May 19, 2012

When and Where Ewing Will Land?


A living basketball legend right in front of our eyes can't land a head coaching job in the N.B.A to save his life. This has to be one of the most disturbing news that I have to talk about this morning. When I was growing up I watched Patrick Ewing lead the New York Knicks every year to the playoffs respectively. He put that team on his back and who would we want better as a head coach than a player that loved to compete and respects the game. I’m not going to the issues that many fans have been frustrated about. Why Mark Jackson got an opportunity as a head coach with the Golden State Warriors and not Patrick Ewing. I feel that Ewing is a better leader than Jackson. Just a thought! However, it’s about what I think though. The league needs to see value in Ewing. He has been an assistant coach in the N.B.A. for nine seasons now and with Orlando Magic for the past five. He will definitely not get looked at for the coaching position in Orlando if they get rid of Stan Van Gundy, which I think they will this summer. They want to wash his whole coaching staff away. We all know that Dwight Howard will likely be moved this off-season to either the Brooklyn Nets or another team. I can see Patrick Ewing going to the Charlotte Bobcats as the coach, because he knows owner Michael Jordan personally. Besides playing against Jordan in the 80’s and 90’s. Whoever gives Ewing the opportunity I think they won’t regret it and he will help a team get to the next level. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment