Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Monday, May 14, 2012

San Antonio Spurs - 2012 N.B.A. Champions


The predictions are in for this years N.B.A. champions of 2012. My pick this year is the San Antonio Spurs. The reason why, I just don't see anyone in the west beating them. Even OKC! The Spurs are just looking to dominant this year and I think Greg Popovich is on a mission this year to win another title for the city. Losing to Memphis last year left a bad taste in there mouths. Did I mention that he was the coach of the year as well. It speaks for itself people. I see the Spurs facing the Heat in the finals and don't feel that the Heat will get the job done. Not because Lebron James will come up short. I think they don't have the weapons and the experience that the Spurs have. I understand you have James and Wade. They will make it a series, but Tony Parker and the Spurs will ultimately defeat them in 6. My Finals MVP is Tony Parker. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment