Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Monday, May 21, 2012

Can We All Just Get Along Kobe


When most players get older you start to see a maturity in them that you haven’t seen before in there earlier days. Kobe hasn’t really showed that! He has been the villain and the most hated athlete for many years now. I think that he is okay with that and he doesn’t care. That is what really keeps him going. That doesn’t mean it is right though. With the 33 year old superstar looking to lock in his sixth championship, obviously this year it isn't looking good for the "Black Mamba" with OKC about to close the series. When Kobe's career is over he will go down as maybe the best basketball player ever behind Michael Jordan. I think even if Bryant wins another title, in my eyes he will always be number two. Today I really wanted to talk about how Kobe Bryant isn't a good teammate. I know this will get under the skin of Kobe fans out there, but hey. With all the talent in the world, he just isn't talented with being a people person. He just rubs many people the wrong way. You just know, be very careful on how you speak to Kobe because you will be on his hot list. Shaq was run out of town because of Kobe and Phil Jackson was thrown under the bus as well. Nas even rapped about Kobe being disloyal to his old teammate Shaq in his 2004 album “Street Disciple”. You see every time his team loses a game, he suddenly throws his teammates under the bus. It seems to me that Pau Gasol has been his main target of calling out. That isn't what the great players do. There is a difference in being confident in yourself and your abilities, but he comes across too cocky. For one, I am a big Kobe fan but his personality I'm just not a fan of. I love his killer instinct and his will to win as a player. He is very clutch and he would be the player that I would want to take the last shot to win a game if I was his coach. Many people aren’t talking about this and only look at Kobe’s accolades, but I’m here to say that Kobe just comes across as fake and non-genuine. Just my views people! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment