Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Can the Yankees Make it Back to the Promise Land?


I am a die hard New York Yankee fan, but I'm a realist as well. I know that the Yankees have the highest payroll in baseball history. People say that they had to buy there team to win the World Series in 2009. My thing is that they haven't won since then. So the question and concerns that I have about my and your Yankees is can they win the World Series again this year. With other teams upping their rosters and owners spending money, Yankees have to step up there game. Who I am worried most about is the notorious Alex Rodriguez. He is aging badly with his baseball game. Haven't been the same since 2009. I am a big supporter, but this man is making... let me pause $27.5 million dollars per year. Yikes. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment