Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Friday, May 11, 2012

New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils Showdown


Tune in tomorrow to Game 7 between The New York Rangers and The Washington Capitals. This is going to be one for the ages. With the Rangers hosting the game tomorrow at Madison Square Garden, they have the home crowd with them. So they can't disappoint us. I represent New York to the fullest and I hope you all are doing the same. I know, I know why is Jevon talking hockey. This isn't just hockey!! This is being proud to be a New Yorker. We need to show much love and support for our home team. With this win, the New York Rangers will go against there nemesis and tri-state rival. Trumpets please....  The New Jersey Devils. As you can see in the photo they don't like each other at all. Did I mention this is just The Eastern Conference Finals. Also if they beat and when they beat the Devils, they will be heading for that cup... and we all know what that cup is, it's the Stanley Cup. People I know I'm jumping it a little bit. Alright maybe a lot, but I'm a New Yorker and that's what we do. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment