Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Friday, May 18, 2012

Not Sold on the Birds! I'm a Seller


The 2012 Baltimore Orioles! This has been a long time since we have seen the Orioles have a great start like this. This year so far they are first in the AL East, beating out the New York Yankees. This is unheard of. The Orioles record is 25-14 with a 13-5 road record. This is a great feat by far. Here is where the story turns. I have seen this many times that teams that weren't respectable for years for some reason have a great start the next season. Don't get me wrong, I want to see them do well. They need to for the city of Baltimore. The people of the city need to see some winning from this baseball team. The last time they were good was when they had legendary Cal Ripken Jr. and 1996 50 home run hitter, Brady Anderson. 1996 wow! That says it all. I think while the season goes along they will collapse because they aren't ready for this success and everyone can't become the Tampa Bay Rays. When they came out of nowhere and became a World Series contender. I'll give it to August when things really heat up for playoff seeding to see if they will stand strong. I must give it to this team; they made me make a story about them. They haven't had headlines in over a decade. The Baltimore Ravens rule that city. Just remember this name baseball fans, Adam Jones. He is hitting the ball out of his life. Hitting 13 home runs, second in the AL and hitting .300. He is only 26 years old and a Gold Glove winner in 2009. He's a badddd boy. Good luck to this team, but again I’m just not sold. What do you think? Are you a seller or buyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment