Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Questions Has Been Answered! Eli is Elite


Eli Manning was scrutinized from the general public when he told Michael Kay on ESPN radio that he considers himself an elite quarterback and is in the same league as Tom Brady. Everyone laughed and thought that man was crazy. I'm going to be honest; I felt the same way as most of you. Remind you I am a New York Giant fan. Just felt that he couldn't get it done in big moments before last season. I did feel that he had potential. Just didn't think he has the Peyton gene. Obviously that isn't the case anymore. He is the man in NY and we really respect that boy now. With 5,000 passing yards this season, he really showed up when the team needed him. Did I forget that he had one of the best targets in the league named Victor "Salsa" Cruz. I see them having a great season this year and very much believe that they will repeat and win the Super Bowl again. I know what many are think. You guys are thinking that it will be tough and most likely not going to happen. Well here is a note; if New England Patriots did it over 10 years ago the Giants can do it as well. My predictions are Eli will throw for 4,500 passing yards with 30 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Oh how could I forget to mention that he will be the league’s MVP this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment