Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Thursday, December 27, 2012

An Expanded NFL Playoffs Would be a BIG Mistake!


What was the NFL thinking when they came out with an announcement that they want to expand the NFL playoffs? I think that would be a horrible idea and it will just make fans turn away from the game they love. Why would anyone want to see a watered down tournament. We’ve already experienced it when Seattle Seahawks were a 7-9 team a couple of years ago and they won their division and beat the New Orleans Saints in the playoffs. So many of us were mad about that and not because they beat the Saints, but because they got to get home field advantage against them even though the Saints went 11-5 that season. What a messy situation!
Now let’s say that they did expand the playoffs to half of the NFL, you’re telling me that you would want to see the likes of Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, Carolina Panthers and the New York Jets make the playoffs? I don’t think so! Well maybe my New York fans want to see the Jets take the stage but this team has been a wreck. We’re not going to get into that tonight. But I have to say “Free Tebow” hahaha. I’m just a bit confused and concerned that the NFL wants to pull off this major scam. You’re right I said it “scam”.

The NFL is a multi-billion dollar business already, so if you’re telling me that they’re doing it for more money. My question is what is enough money? They’re doing very well at this stage but the integrity of the game is at risk and I hope that they don’t pull the trigger on this crazy idea. I want to see the Manning’s, Brady and Rodger’s of the world play in the playoffs. Now that’s an NFL playoffs to witness and enjoy. Do you think that Roger Goodell and company make this change?

No comments:

Post a Comment