Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Team to Beat in 2012-2013 Season


With the acquisition of Dwight Howard, the Los Angeles is the team to beat in the NBA; forget just the West. This brings them to another level that we haven’t seen since the Shaq & Kobe days. Howard is a great big man in the game and the most dominant at that. I know that the Miami Heat just won the title and will be the defending champions, but the Lakers are deeper than them. Matchup wise I think the Lakers are going to dominant the NBA. It’s very hard to say because I’m a Knicks fan, but I understand what’s in front of me.

I’m just glad like all of you that the Howard drama is done for now. Who knows what the next drama will be with him, maybe this upcoming 2013 free agency. He will become a free agent and God knows what his next move will be. Many experts think that he will re-sign, but I think that he won’t. If Kobe was younger he would of, but he is at the end of his career and Howard said that he wants to win titles.

With Nash at the point, even though he is 38 years old he will give you a good two seasons of great productivity. This is a great fit for Howard for the short-term. The reason is because the starting line-up for the Lakers is old guys. Howard is going to milk this thing like it’s no tomorrow. What he will do is restructure his image by winning and all will be forgiven and then he will ride off in the sunset with another team. I’m just scratching my head why the Orlando Magic got nothing back in return for the trade. They were really pressured I see to get this deal done, but they had better options out there besides a ball hog in Al Harrington. They will be a mess for years to come. Do you guys think that Howard will win his first title this upcoming season?

No comments:

Post a Comment