Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bring out the Doormat

 
This story should of been written months ago by me about how the Orlando Magic will be such a tragic story this season. Not that just lost Dwight Howard for peanuts but that they got nothing great in return, and let’s not talk about the talent on this team. They look terrible guys! It’s that plain and simple. Also I’m not a big fan of the Jacque Vaughn signing as being the coach of the club. The reason is because with this transition of the aftermath of Howard they need a face on this team. I would of went out for a big slash on choosing a credible coach. I know Jerry Sloan was out there. He would of been a great fit down in Florida. But they chose otherwise.

The Magic will be this year’s doormat in the NBA. When you guys get a chance really check out the roster and break it down and I just don’t see this team winning more than 30 games. I really hope that I’m wrong because I really do root for the underdog. I didn’t like how Howard treated the team and how he made his exit. If you’re going to opt-in into your contract do it and move on. Don’t complain months later that you were forced to do and all this other bull. Now you are in the City of Angels town and let’s see what you’re going to do down there.

The key piece to this team is Jameer Nelson and his point guard play and stepping up as a leader. This will be crucial in this upcoming season. Don’t worry, he will have many shooters on this team that would love to put the ball up. Did I forget to tell you that they have former Knick Al Harrington haha. This will be fun to watch and see how everything unfolds. I want to say that I see a bright side to this team but I’m really really digging guys. Tell me where do you think this team will end up finishing next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment