Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Never Sleep with the Enemy!

 
I’ve been getting email after email about if I’m going to speak about Kevin Durant working out with LeBron James again this year. So here we go! First off I’m not a big believer in working out with your competition even though you’re friends off the court; sorry it’s just not happening. I get it that they have been friends since KD was playing for Texas, but haven’t many other players shared friendships? This is too close to comfort for me guys. LeBron just torched Durrant in the NBA Finals and this is what we see 3 months later? Come on!

Fraternizing is okay sometimes and many players are doing it and have done it in the past. For example, check out Patrick Ewing. Him and Jordan would meet after games in NY and go to a restaurant for dinner. So this does happens but that doesn’t mean we agree as well. As a fan I feel that we are in too deep with our teams and players we love, so we don’t want to see this happening. I can tell you for sure that OKC fans are in rage because of this. KD losses points with me on this one. The reason is because this off-season you should separate yourself from LeBron and work out either by yourself or with someone that is affiliated with the team.

There is one thing that you played on the USA Basketball team together and you guys are around each other most of the day. This is the time to come together as one. I got that, but one month away from training camp; I’m just clueless people. Those are just a piece of my thoughts on it. Don’t get me wrong, I like both players but I really hope that this ends now! If I was KD, I would do everything in my power to get my game even more to the next level to beat the Heat and stay away from LeBron at this moment. What do you think about this bond that they have before the season? Am I being mean about this guys? I would love to know.


6 comments:

  1. yo bro.. nice blog. I see u got some good affiliates on here. Why u dont fuck wit Adsense tho? That's where the money at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Yeah the way adsense works is that they have to hit you up when they want to advertise on your site. It isn't the other way around. Wish it was though!

      Delete
  2. I agree... You suppose to seperate yourself from the competition and by working out with Lebron...KD is definitely not doing that. The league is getting too soft in my eyes. First Lebron teams up with his friends (Wade & Bosh)..now KD is working out with man who took the chip from him no longer than 3 months ago!smh...what's next?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Mike! You definitely have to seperate yourself from the competition. I couldn't agree more that the league has become very very soft! Look how a touch and a foul will be called. Guess people are looking for friendships more than chips lol!

      Delete
  3. I would never hang or do anything with a rival. You are right. Between the 2 of them i would say Lebron has the edge and can soften Durant who carries a school bag on his back like a 5th grader and kisses his mom before and after games instead of having a hot babe in the stands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric, you're right on track with that comment man. Too close for comfort with me. I just couldn't do it. You beat me in a championship, I couldn't be around you doing any kind of workouts. Now if it's for the Olympics or charitable work; then! But besides that I'll pass. Durant should understand that. But I guess he doesn't. LeBron is smart by keeping his enemies close.

      Delete