Shop now at Ticketnetwork.com

NBA Tickets

Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm Sold: LeBron James is the MVP


I always knew the talent and greatness that LeBron James possessed for many years now. But I think I was in denial this season that James was in his own class and surpassed one of my favorite players of all-time Kobe Bryant as the best in the league.
Many are going to say it’s been a while now that LeBron James took the reins but I’m not sure about that. The reason why is because for many years James didn’t have the killer instinct that Kobe had. Now you see a big change in James game and his approach.

He’s taking the big shots and not shying away from it. He wants the ball in the final moments. Before you would see Dwyane Wade take the final shot. Now you see the switch in momentum on the floor and we know whose team that is in Miami.

LeBron James has already won three league MVPs and going for another one this season. As it’s looking right now we have a winner and that’s James. His numbers are phenomenal as he’s averaging 26.7 points, 8.1 rebounds, and 7.1 assist per game. Those are numbers of a MVP in my book.

The only person that can stop James is himself. I don’t know many players in the league that can contain this man-child. The funny thing is that James can probably win league MVP honors every year but like Michael Jordan the NBA wants to switch it up for the fans.
James being that great is just so unfair for the NBA. He just makes it look to easy and that his oponents don't belong on the same court as him.

Well we now know that James made the right decision on joining the Miami Heat because he’s putting that team on his back as they are rolling right now in the NBA with a season’s best 18 game winning streak.

Sorry I doubted James this season and I only wanted my New York Knick Carmelo Anthony to win it but he’s missed too many games and we’re seeing LeBron take his game to another level in the past 20 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment